Friday, April 27, 2012

This is LifeTempo



Upon finishing my senior degree project, I had to take a second to reflect on what I had done this past semester and the answer didn't come to me until I was watching my presentation alongside everyone else for my last presentation of my "college career" at KCAI. This is a project I have wanted to create for a long time. I've always tried to invest my personal love for music in any project I could but this project is really where it was at for me.

Being able to showcase my love for music and the important connection people have with music and memories that effect their life was something that has always boggled my brain and I figured out a way to do it and add an interesting element to my design portfolio.





This is the music I used for my video. Although I am embarrassed to show you the graphics that come along with it, the music still is super powerful. Try watching my video without the music. Yeah, it's not that good. Why? Well, because music effects your emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment