Saturday, February 11, 2012

Presentation Update [Post 7.0]

My last presentation lacked answers and accidentally took charge for a solution to my project. I need to give myself more time to list more possibilities and answers and not just pick up one and run with it. Part of the reason for this is the allotted amount of time I want to start making and "get on with it" for the design system part but I realize that that is the most important part, the backbone and structure of the project.

Here's the critique feedback I received:

- This is not about what the form is definitively, still remain open to what the final artifact is.
- You're not so much "teaching" as musch as you are trying to customize and add personality to the interaction.
- More visuals in presentation from now on.
- What makes people want a physical copy rather than instant gratification from .mp3?
- Make sur you research the genres so it really fits and isn't just stereotypical.
- Create scenarios, so you can really focus.
- There is an issue of exchange and community / building value into packaging. (Pick what issue you want to tackle because these are two different issues).

presentation1_seniordegree

No comments:

Post a Comment