Thursday, February 2, 2012

Conundrum [Post 5.1]

After choosing a couple different direction for my project, I need to make a %*@( decision. (M. Kidwell, I promise, I'll be on it ASAP). After some discussion, I have realized that designing the package for this parcel is only about 36% of the battle on this puppy.

In order to create a system that is user friendly and reaches an interest of the audience, I need to talk to the audience. Within the next 24 hours I will hand out a little questionnaire to some misc enthusiasts to see what they want and need. Or just want. I'm not really sure yet.

Due to the fact that my senior project doesn't even surface on things like "inventing a system for work piece" or "feeding the hungry",  I feel I need to make my project as important as it can be by creating a fluid design system for an audience, ages 18 – 50 (give or take a couple of years depending on coolness level and height of passion for all things music).




When questioning my audience, I am interested in creating system that involves personalization for each user. For instance, when approaching the subject of skincare, SkinID has created an easy to follow system online that personalized skin products on the consumer. Levi jeans has a system that follows the same formula but for how jeans fit. 








No comments:

Post a Comment