Monday, January 23, 2012

Enhancing the Experience [Post 2.0]

One of many clever packaging ideas I have looked and and tucked under my thinking cap for inspiration for The Information by Beck. This album comes with stickers to customize but still stylistically hold to what Beck originally wanted the stickers to feel like.





This idea gives me the platform to create and design what I want users to be limited to use. This limitation isn't necessarily a bad thing. The audience I'm looking at already seem to be creatively inclined and I want this to still be my project. They can make what they want – as long as it's with some basic "tools that I create".  I say tool because I'm not sure what form this is going to take yet. Yeesh. 


Whaddup, wikipedia article about this album and Beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment